All About Writing offers writing, editing, and proofreading services for all of your professional, business, academic, and personal needs, including but not limited to (please see the appropriate website pages from our “Services” drop-down menu to learn more about each service):
- Resumes, CVs, cover and follow-up letters, references lists, bios
- Resume and career coaching packages with discounted pricing
- Business copy, including ads, fliers, online and print newsletters, white papers, press releases, correspondences, manuals, workbooks, and any type of business literature
- Website content, blogs, and social media posts
- Manuscripts (light and heavy editing; proofreading)
- Academic essays, papers, coursework, dissertations, thesis statements, works cited pages, citations, and working bibliographies (revisions and assistance with the writing process)
- College, post-graduate, doctoral program, and medical school admission application essays, statements of purpose, personal statements, and fellowship and scholarship application essays (revisions and assistance with the writing process)
- Student and recent college graduate resumes
- Writing tutoring for all ages
We offer in-person or phone consultations, included for no additional charge, with most of our services. This allows us to get to know each client and his/ her unique backgrounds and specific goals. Our content is customized and specifically written for each client, with key word alignment and a tone and format appropriate to the project at hand.
Call us for our straightforward pricing. We consider each client’s situation and specific needs when pricing our jobs and will match our local competitors’ prices whenever possible. We like to hear what other quotes you have received.
Proudly, we have been serving clients from Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, and Somerset counties, as well as other towns across New Jersey and the United States, since 2007, including clients from the local communities of Howell, Farmingdale, Freehold, Colts Neck, Manalapan, Marlboro, Brick, Jackson, Lakewood, Toms River, Ocean Township, and Wall. Local clients benefit from one-on-one, in-person client consultations to share their goals and project parameters while taking advantage of our tailored suggestions and constructive feedback. We assist online clients just as effectively, even on the West Coast, through phone conversations and regular emails back and forth.