All About Writing offers writing, editing, and proofreading services, including…
- Resumes, CVs, cover and follow-up letters, references lists, and bios
- Resume and career coaching packages
- Articles, press releases, and blog posts
- Website content
- Online and print copy
- Academic essays, papers, coursework, dissertations, thesis statements, works cited pages, citations, and working bibliographies (revisions and assistance with the writing process)
- Admission application essays for college/undergraduate, post-graduate, doctoral, and medical school admissions, statements of purpose, personal statements, and fellowship/scholarship application essays (assistance with brainstorming, revisions, and content alignment)
- Student and recent college graduate resumes
Please visit our individual website pages for more specific information (see the drop-down menu selections under the “Services” tab).
We offer in-person and/or phone consultations with most of our services for plenty of client communication. This allows us to get to know you and your unique backgrounds and specific goals. Our content is customized and specifically written for each client, with key word alignment and a tone and format appropriate to the project at hand.
All About Writing has proudly served clients from Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, and Somerset counties, as well as other towns across Central NJ, New Jersey, and the U.S. since 2007, including clients from the local communities of Howell, Farmingdale, Freehold, Colts Neck, Manalapan, Marlboro, Brick, Jackson, Lakewood, Toms River, Ocean Township, Neptune, Wall, and more! We remotely assist clients just as effectively, even on the West Coast, through frequent phone conversations and emails, and our consultations are offered in person, via phone, and through Zoom to accommodate each client’s needs.
Already used our services?…Leave a Google review by clicking HERE!
“Just want to tell you about my resume and job search results. I have been offered a job in NYC, and your resume was one of the reasons for my many interviews; most spoke highly of the professional aspects of how it was organized. I received the most feedback and compliments on the binder that you suggested, and most interviewers were impressed by my organizational skills and attention to detail.”